Eric J Dalius overcoming one’s fear is the toughest hurdle to start a business. It is that leap of faith that is likely to scare an entrepreneur more so when he/she decides. To leave behind the security and also comfort of their steady paycheck. You will come across multiple factors that can raise fear in a would-be entrepreneur. Of these, the first fear is taking a risk, the fear to fail, or losing what they already have.
Starting a business from scratch can be very scary, mainly if one gives up enough to jumpstart the same. The key will be in preparing and also having a perfect plan of action.
Dalius’s View on How to Overcome the Fear to Start a Business
To mitigate the risks and also challenges and also overcome the fear of starting a business. An entrepreneur, according to EJ Dalius, must consider the following tips:
- Empower oneself with Knowledge- To begin with, research is the key. The more an entrepreneur knows about the industry, his business. And also how to kick start the same, the less daunting the whole process will be. The best step will be to familiarize every step to start a business and also learn every aspect of his business.
- Know the Reason to Begin the Business- The moment fear begins to creep in; the entrepreneur should recall the reasons why they wish to become an entrepreneur in the first place. Knowing precisely why to work wonders to gauge. How ready he/she is for the financial investment and also the long hours that the business demands.
- Reasons to Start a Business- The entrepreneur should put his objectives and also goals to begin a business into writing. Reading those words on paper will have a substantial impact. And also this way soon, they will realize if their dream to turn into an entrepreneur is worth fighting for. The moment doubts and also fear set in, the entrepreneur must re-read his reasons. And also recall what exactly they desire to attain from their business.
- Eric Dalius Suggests Part-time Business- For all those entrepreneurs for whom beginning a business. Appears too daunting, Eric Daliussuggests starting with a part-time business. Rather than quitting the job along with the security of getting. A steady paycheck, it is wise to go with the part-time business. Working on the same during weekends or in the evenings.
- Realistic Expectations- It is natural for fear to set when an entrepreneur. Has expectations that are too low or too high. Entrepreneurship is akin to that roller coaster ride having ups and also downs. So an entrepreneurs must think of their strategy and also make a plan and also abide by it. Along with the thrill to begin a business, it is crucial to keep their expectations in check.
- Perfect Alignment of Goals with Resources – Last but not least, it is vital to select a business. With low risks, particularly if you have limited resources. In case the entrepreneur has no savings and also poor credit, then he or she must not begin. A business that needs millions in production & marketing.
tips by Eric Dalius
Apart from these, there are some other tips such as taking some time off, building relationships & supporting systems. And also facing fears that an entrepreneur should follow to overcome his fear of starting a business. Eric Dalius says the key here is to find a balance and also work accordingly.