Do you know that it is possible to get pizza with PayPal? Yes, you can use your PayPal account to instantly buy pizza. Your pizza will be delivered to you within the shortest time possible.
Undoubtedly, eggless pancakes are yummy. Easy and simple enough to try and with ingredients readily available, preparing them is effortless. Therefore, you have no reason at all not to prepare an international breakfast and amaze your family. Bless the soul of your kids when they get from school and find this kid’s favorite ready to munch. If you have never tasted an eggless pancake before, then this might just be your dosa!
Eggless Pancake Recipe
Recipe Cuisine: Continental Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Prep Time: 10 Minutes Recipe Category: Breakfast
- All purpose flour or plain flour – 1 cup
- White or brown sugar – 1 tablespoon
- Milk – I cup
- Oil – 1 tablespoon
- Salt – half teaspoon
- Honey and butter – For topping
- Baking powder – 1 tablespoon
- Mix sugar, salt, baking powder and flour with the whisk. Together with oil, add milk and mix them gently. Set aside for ten minutes.
- After the ten minutes, give the mixture another mix. Heat a dosa pan (iron skillet) until it gets hot. After this, switch off your stove. Leave the stove for fifteen minutes. Switch on the flame again – ensure the flame is medium. Grease it with butter and then carefully pour one huge laddle that is full of batter.
- Wait until that time bubbles pop over the yummy pancakes. After the color changes, flip carefully. Cook the other side of the pancake for a minute or two and then transfer to a serving plate.
- The iron dosa pan or iron skillet usually works best to help you obtain a golden brown color as well as even cooking
- If there is need, you can always cook and cover after flipping. This locks the moisture and thus makes your pancake softer.
- Refrain from heating the pan hot. Additionally, avoid making the pancake immediately. This turns the pancake to be dark brown in color. This is the reason you heat the pan and then switch it off for sometime in order to bring the temperature to medium.
- To avoid getting pancakes with edges resembling a flower, ensure it is not extremely hot. Remember the ideal shape for a pancake is a perfect circle. Therefore, maintain the heat medium.
- Always use a huge ladle. This ensures that all your pancakes are of the same size.
- To make them flavorful, you can add vanilla or cinnamon essence.
- You can also do the same with non-dairy milk.
How to serve
Serve your pancakes hot with some generous butter topped plus honey or any of your favorite sauces such as butterscotch, syrup or caramel. For sure, the smell is divinely. After cooling down a little bit, the pancakes should be even softer, spongy and fluffy.