Are you craving for pizza? Do you want it delivered to right at the comfort of your home or office? Well, within ten minutes or even less after paying for your Pizza Hut with PayPal, you can have it delivered. How awesome could life every get!
There is no doubt that the vegetarian pizza is a darling to many pizza enthusiasts. Actually, many pizza aficionados believe that it beats all other pizzas. No pizza bread bases or sauces that are used in making the veg pizza are ready made, apart from cheese. The veg pizza recipe is divided into three main parts. These are:
- Making pizza bread
- Making pizza sauce
- Assembling the pizza
How to Make the Veg Pizza Base
- Dissolve sugar in warm water and then add yeast
- Stir the entire mixture and then set it aside for 10-15 minutes
- As the yeast gets doubled up, take one cup of flour mixed with salt in a bowl. Properly mix them and then add olive oil.
- After ten to fifteen minutes, the yeast should bubble. You will also see a great frothy layer at the top
- Add the mixture of frothy yeast into the flour. Using a wooden spoon or whisk, stir the mixture.
- As you keep on stirring, add one more cup of flour (this makes the mixture sticky)
- Continue stirring as you add the final cup of flour (the dough will leave the bowl sides)
- Use your hands to knead the dough. Dust with flour in order to prevent sticking
- Keep your dough inside a deep large bowl. Loosely cover it using a towel or kitchen napkin for one and half hour to two hours.
- After two hours, the dough will beautifully rise
How to make a tomato pizza sauce
- Directly chop the tomatoes
- Inside a pan, heat the olive oil. Add chopped garlic and then fry the garlic
- Add the chopped tomatoes and stir them. Let them cook for five more minutes.
- After the tomatoes get simmered, slice olives, capsicum, and onion.
- Marinate them for fifteen minutes using oregano, basil and olive oil
- The tomatoes should be soft by now. Add crushed black pepper, salt, and herbs.
- Mix them well and cook for some few more minutes
- Aha… your pizza is more than ready
How to assemble the veg pizza
- The oven should be preheating to two hundred degrees Celsius. Use olive oil to grease the baking pan. Use flour, corn meal, or semolina to dust it.
- Take a huge ball from the dough
- Into a disk, flatten the dough. With a rolling pin, and on a floured surface, roll the dough ball to a huge oval or round shape of approximately quarter inch thick.
- Place it inside the baking pan
- Spread the tomato pizza sauce
- Top it up with olives and veggies
- Sprinkle pizza cheese or mozzarella
- Bake inside an oven for ten to fifteen minutes until it becomes golden brown. Ensure also the cheese on top is brown and has melted